Mark 4: 24-25 NLT

For
everything that is hidden will eventually be brought into the open, and every
secret will be brought to light.
Anyone
with ears to hear should listen and understand.”
Then he added, “Pay close attention to what you hear. The closer you listen, the more
understanding you will be given
—and you will receive even more.
To
those who listen to my teaching, more understanding will be given
.
But for those
who are not listening, even what little understanding they have will be taken
away from them.”

In Defense Of A Nation - Broadcast Archives - Pastor Stan and Steven Grant Greely, Co.

END TIME TALK RADIO - MY RADIO SHOW

Voice of the American Redoubt — The safe haven and refuge for conservative, God-fearing patriots

Radio Free American Redoubt

The Hagmann Hagmann Report

TRUNEWS- POINTING TO THE SOON RETURN OF JESUS CHRIST

Chuck Baldwin Live

Dave Hodges - The Common Sense Show

Click here to go to my news Blog

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Pastor Paul Begley: Supreme Court to rule in "Taking Your Blood" without consent - Live tonight

Supreme Court to rule in "Taking Your Blood" without consent. Also Texas Judge ruling on the "Mark of the Beast RFID" for schools. Also 57 people injured in a Ferry Boat crash in New York City.
Also Mohammad Mursi and Palestinian Leader Abbas, and Hamas Leader Khaled Mashaal will meet for 3 days in Cairo, Egypt. More proof Israel is planning to build the 3rd Temple. Syrian officials concerned about the chemical stock piles. Gay Marriage in the National Cathedral will begin. Theologian Paul Begley will discuss all these and more along with bible prophecy and the powerful Word of God.

http://my.blogtalkradio.com/coming-apocalypse/2013/01/09/coming-apocalypse

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sunny 107.9 is hot! hot! hot! I love Adult Contemporary music and when my friend told me about the Sunny 107.9, I went bananas. I am now tuned in 24/7 to the latest and hottest R&B tracks. At www.sunny1079.com , I am kept updated on the station’s latest promotions and community events. To date I have won several concert tickets and I was able to meet Rihanna backstage at one their events! I’m so in love with the www.sunny1079.com !

Unknown said...

I am a major Hip Hop fan, who recently moved to South Florida. I thought I had left all the hot hip hop radio stations back in New York, but boy was I wrong. X102.3 is my new favorite station for the hottest and latest tracks. It’s easy to get hooked on this